Challenge Rules - you can view the pattern below. Please email us (eileen@accomplishquilting) if you would like a copy to print.
1. Only black and white solids or tone on tones with only one additional color to be used.
2. The pattern must be followed to maintain size and color orientation. The challenge will be in the quilting! Use any thread (type or color(s)) to quilt your pieced top in any way that you wish.
3. There are two categories of quilting - computerized and hand guided. Any quilt with any portion of the quilting done on a computerized machine will have to place their quilt in the computerized category. As the focus is on the quilting, we have chosen not to allow embellishments.
4. The quilt must be turned in by 15 August, 2016 to Accomplish Quilting, St. Joe, MI
5. Once turned in the quilt will be on display from 1 September to 7 October, 2016.
6. Please include a label on the back of your quilt. Your name on the label will be covered during the voting time frame.
7. Voting will begin on 1 Sept, 2016 and ends on 30 Sept, 2016.
8. The winner of each category will be announced 4 Oct, 2016 and will receive a $150 gift certificate for Accomplish Quilting.