Accomplish Quilting - Quilting Challenge!
AQ is hosting a quilting challenge with the theme of "Hidden Treasures"
The challenge theme will be in the quilting!
This is a wholecloth challenge -
use any fabric, any thread (type or color(s)) and quilt your wholecloth in any way that you wish.
No seams - how great is that!?
- As the focus is on the quilting, we have chosen not to allow embellishments.
- There is no specific shape requirement.
- The quilt must have a perimeter between 120 and 160 inches.
- There is no requirement for fabric type or color.
- The quilt must be turned in by January 15, 2018 to Accomplish Quilting (Goodlettsville or St. Joseph) with the registration form.
- Once turned in, the quilt will be on display in one of our locations for the months of February and March.
(1 month at each location)
- Please include a label on the back of your quilt. Your name on the label will be covered during the voting time frame.
- Voting for each store will begin on February 1, 2018 and end on February 28, 2018.
- There are two categories of quilting - computerized and hand guided. Any quilt with any portion of the quilting done using a computerized machine will have to place their quilt in the computerized category. There will be a winner from each category in each store.
- The winner of each category will be announced February 28th at the close of business and will receive a $150 gift certificate.