NEW INNOVA LONGARM QUILTING MACHINE
is on its way!
Get ready for the delivery! Yay, It's coming!
The day you have been waiting for.
Tennessee 615-756-9556 and
Tennessee 615-756-9556 and
Supplies that you will need for the day of your delivery:
Leader Grips or Red Snappers
Leader Grips allow you to set up your quilt projects without pins, staples or Velcro. The rod is placed in the (3/4" or 2cm) casing of the leaders. Be sure to measure the leaders and order that number , not the size of the frame. Leader Grips come in 9'6", 11', and 12'.
Red Snappers are a system to load quilt tops and backs on machine quilting frames without using pins, zippers or Velcro. One set includes rods, clamps and instructions for 3 rollers. This package is all you need to conveniently load your quilts.
Watch our video to see how Red Snappers can make loading your quilt a Snap!
These things are absolutely needed for the day that your machine arrives. If you don't have these items, your technician won't be able to teach you after the installation.
We have a special starter package that you can purchase over the phone prior to your tech arriving. The kit will arrive with your new Innova!
All items above are included in this special starter package!
If Accomplish Quilting is installing your machine please be prepared as follows:
- Prepare for your delivery day by watching the applicable instructional videos on the Innova website: www.innovalongarm.com
- Please have a helper available that is capable of lifting up to 50 pounds for approximately 10 minutes.
- Walk down and tentatively plan the path the machine will take from the truck (or crate storage location) to the sewing room.
- Decide on the location of the machine in the room and determine the direction you want the front of your machine to face. The "front" is the custom sewing side. The pantograph side is the "back".
- Have available a 20' electrical extension cord (meant for heavier duty such as appliances) with a ground and a surge protector with 5 outlets. (An 8 outlet professional surge suppressor with a flat plug including a 25 foot cord is available for purchase from Accomplish Quilting)
Your delivery technician will provide personal training on the basic operation of your machine including:
- Loading the Quilt
- Advancing the Quilt to Proper Tautness
- Gas Assisted Lift
- Threading the Machine
- Proper insertion of the Bobbin Case
- Channel Locks-Manual and Electric
- Using PLD, Pro-Stitch or Lightning Stitch (manual mode and stitch regulation)
- Basic Cleaning
- Installing the Needle
- Oiling the Hook
- Using the Bobbin Winder
- Introduction to Panto Vision, Navigator or AutoPilot as applicable.
You are going to love, love, love your delivery technician AND your
Be prepared for the day when your tech arrives so that you have everything you need to insure that he is going to be able to teach you all you need to know to get started.