Longarm Quilting Machine Dealer Commitment
What is Longarm Dealer commitment?
Why should that matter to you?
This was recently posted in our Accomplish Quilting Newsletter-Letter from the Top and Jeff Benedict, owner of Accomplish Quilting speaks candidly about the commitment that he personally has to each of you. He also speaks for our entire staff!
Dear Innovators and friends,
Part of our service commitment to each of you is to publish a monthly newsletter with information aimed at growing your enthusiasm for longarm quilting. We hope that it also provides you with some insight into how strongly we feel about that commitment. We believe that our service commitment has more to do with your success in this endeavor than the brand of machine that you decide to purchase. We sell new Innova machines and believe that they’re a great machine; yet we’ve been making a lot of you happy with other brands of used machines too. So, what are some of the service commitments that have made us a leading dealer of longarm machines? Here’s a few:
- Installation service that ensures your machine works as expected.
- If, after we’ve left, it’s revealed that the machine isn’t right, we come back and make it right.
- Part of making sure it’s right is making sure you’re trained properly. We provide opportunities for training before installation, at installation, after installation and then even ongoing training opportunities. For the computerized Innova models we offer a course in Advanced Auto Pilot Training, and remote online assistance. We’ve been creating YouTube videos. Now that’s a commitment to training.
- How about repair service? At the first level we provide troubleshooting and expert advice that with your assistance will solve most of the problems you’ll encounter in minutes. Our team members keep their phones on and stay ready to help you morning through evening 7-days per week. If you’re an Innova owner, you can add to it that you’ll have factory technical support available to you 24/7/365. Who can beat any of that? Oh yes, we do. We schedule in shop repairs and as a convenience to you offer in home repair service too. Follow us on Facebook or visit our website and you’ll see that our service technicians do really spend time out there repairing machines for people just like you. We keep a lot of spare parts in stock and ready just in case your machine’s the one that needs something.
- Have an Innova model that you would like to try? We have the one you want on display and ready in each of our stores. We can’t imagine how we could have only one or even just two Innova machines on display and still ask you to take us seriously. That’s why each of our stores has models equipped with the Lightning and standard stitch regulation, PantoVision, Navigator, Auto Pilot, the Innova Sit-down model and loads of convenient optional accessories. We feel service commitment means helping you see and buy the machine that is truly right for you.
- Have a machine to trade in? As a convenience to you, we’ll make you a solid offer for it in trade toward a new or better used machine. We understand that lots of our customers do not want to market their used machine, bring strangers into their home or wait for their machine to sell. We will not try to convince you to sell it yourself because that’s not really being committed to service is it?
- Thinking about starting a machine quilting business? We can offer business plans, share our expertise and offer solid guidance on where to find information and answers about the IRS Section 179 Deduction, Sales Taxes, business registration and in how to solicit customers for your services. We really want to help you see a clear path to success in the machine quilting industry.
- How about financing? We offer several solutions and the expertise to help you find the one that best fits your needs.
- Once you have a machine, you’ll be needing longarm quilting supplies. We have lots of them in each of our stores and online. All these supplies are time tested quality products to be sure and at great prices.
As you can see, we believe our commitment to service is industry leading. We’re finding that people from near and far who want the best opportunity for themselves to become successful in longarm quilting are reaching out to us to be there longarm dealer. Would you at least start with a call or email to us to verify that we are right for you? We hope you will.
Owner, Accomplish Quilting, Inc