INNOVA M20 LONGARM QUILTING MACHINE
The M Series has been constructed with a sleek design in mind - all wiring is now internal. It also features 64-Bit software, which has more power to execute a greater number of tasks, such as initiating a new pattern. This means that your software will run faster and bring less headaches. The updated M Software has bigger buttons, and a horizontal orientation for enhanced user interaction.
M Series software is simple to launch as most of the hardware is already built into the machine. For quick installation, simply plug in the provided hardware and activate the software with a personal serial number provided after purchase.
Why buy your INNOVA from Accomplish Quilting?
Because of our Service Commitment to you!
Here are the service commitments that have made us a leading dealer of longarm machines:
- Installation service that ensures your machine works as expected.
- Part of making sure it’s right is making sure you’re trained properly. We provide opportunities for training before installation, at installation, after installation and then even ongoing training opportunities. For the computerized Innova models we offer remote online training. We’ve even been shooting and sharing YouTube videos. Now is that a commitment to training you?
- How about repair service? At the first level we provide troubleshooting and expert advice that with your assistance will solve most of the problems you’ll encounter in minutes. Our team members keep their phones on and stay ready to help you morning through evening 7-days per week. If you’re an INNOVA owner, you can add to it that you’ll have factory technical support available to you too 24/7/365. Who can beat any of that? Oh yes, we do. We schedule in shop repairs and as a convenience to you offer in home repair service too. Care to substantiate that claim? Follow us on Facebook or visit our website and you’ll see that our service technicians do really spend time out there repairing machines for people just like you. Oh, and I haven’t mentioned spare parts? We keep a load of them in stock and ready just in case your machine’s the one that needs something.
- Have an INNOVA model that you would like to try? We have the one you want on display and ready in each of our stores. We can’t imagine how we could have only one or even just two INNOVA machines on display and still ask you to take us seriously. That’s why each of our stores has models equipped with the Lightning and standard stitch regulation, Pantovision, Navigator, Auto Pilot, the INNOVA Sitdown model and loads of convenient optional accessories. We feel service commitment means helping you see and buy the machine that is truly right for you.
- Have a machine to trade in? As a convenience to you, we’ll make you a solid offer for it in trade toward a new or better used machine. We understand that lots of our customers do not want to market their used machine, bring strangers into their home or wait for their machine to sell. We will not try to convince you to sell it yourself because that’s not really being committed to service is it?
- Thinking about starting a machine quilting business? We can offer you a business plan, share our expertise and offer solid guidance with an a-z guide of how to start your own quilting business and where to find information and answers about the IRS Section 179 Deduction, Sales Taxes, business registration and in how to solicit customers for your services. We really want to help you see a clear path to success in the machine quilting industry.
- How about financing? We offer several solutions and the expertise to help you find the one that best fits your needs.
- Once you have a machine you’ll be needing longarm quilting supplies. We have lots of them in each of our stores and online. All these supplies are time tested quality products at great prices.